Case 2: Urban Hoglin and Heidi Paakkonen (INVESTIGATION)

THAMES, COROMANDEL PENINSULA.  Swedish couple Heidi Paakkonen and Urban Hoglin were backpacking around New Zealand late 1988 and early 1989. They were last seen in Thames in the Coromandel on the 7th of April 1989. Their 1976 Subaru Wagon was found abandoned on the 14th of April on Watling Street in Mt Eden, Auckland where it had been motionless for six weeks. Heidi and Urban were reported missing.

Visit for additional information on this case. Including a transcript of this episode, with supporting pictures, sources, and credits.

Hosted by Jessica Rust
Written and edited by Sirius Rust

“Anamalie”, “Day of Chaos”, “Floating Cities”, “Lightless Dawn”, “Relaxing Piano Music”, “Stay the Course”
Kevin MacLeod (
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

The podcast version is the intended way to consume this story but we make a transcript available for those that would rather read instead. This can be found below.

THAMES, COROMANDEL PENINSULA. Swedish couple Heidi Paakkonen and Urban Hoglin were backpacking around New Zealand late 1988 and early 1989. They were last seen in Thames in the Coromandel on the 7th of April 1989. Their 1976 Subaru Wagon was found abandoned on the 14th of April on Watling Street in Mt Eden, Auckland where it had been motionless for six weeks. Heidi and Urban were reported missing


Friday, 26 May 1989. 11pm. Special Task Force ‘Operation Stockholm’ was created and headed up by Senior Detective Inspector (DI) John Hughes. Who at this time was already a renowned veteran detective in New Zealand. Working on many infamous NZ cases. Perhaps most notably, the Harvey and Jeannette Crewe murders in 1970. That night ‘Operation Stockholm’ already had their first lead. Edward Colbert had a farm on Tararu Creek Road a couple of kms north of Thames. He had contacted the Thames police about a name badge he had found on a fence on Tararu Creek Road. Colbert had found the name tag on a fence north of his property in mid April. He read it “Heidi Paakkonen”. It meant nothing to him, so he discarded it on the ground. Yet, it was a unique name; so he remembered it. When the story on the missing Swedes broke in late May. He heard that name again “Heidi Paakkonen”. Colbert ventured back to see if he could locate the object. Not only did he locate the name tag, when Colbert climbed the fence he discovered discarded clothing, men and women’s. This information made its way to Hughes through the Thames police. With this lead ‘Operation Stockholm’ relocated to Thames.

Sunday, 28 May 1989. Thirty police and search and rescue volunteers searched the area around where the name tag and clothing was found. There was a 7km trek at the top of Tararu Creek Road, the trek leads to an area known as ‘Crosbie’s Clearing’. The searchers were briefed that they were not only looking for the missing Swedes, but they were also looking for a missing tent, backpacks, camping equipment and personal belongings, such as passports and wallets. The search was carried out; exhaustively. Nothing of further interest was recovered. The next day, Hughes announced to the media “We are definitely dealing with a homicide inquiry”.


Monday, 29 May 1989. The police in Thames started what they call ‘area canvases’. Going throughout the township, door to door, asking if anyone saw anything. Hairdressers, Merilyn Round and Paula Johnson were among the first to come forward. They gave their statements of giving the Swedes cuts on the 7th of April. This is when Hughes learnt that Heidi and Urban were in Thames on the 7th of April and at the hairdressers at approx 12.30pm.

Soon, more locals came forward. This time with sightings of their Subaru wagon. Two days after the Swedes date with the hairdressers Harry Goodwin was driving up Tararu Creek Road on Sunday, 9th of April, with some friends when he spotted the Subaru wagon on the side of the road. Spotting a ‘for sale’ sign on the back windscreen. In the market for a car, he pulled over to take a look “The thing which surprised me was the property left inside the car, because there was no one around and it would have been very easy for anyone to break into the car. In the front seat I noticed at least one camera and possibly a camera carrying bag. I also noticed two or three dark coloured packs, the type used for tramping… in the back area of the car”.

This was around 5pm. Focus shifted to working out how the Subaru got from Tararu Creek Road, Thames on the 9th to Watling Street, Auckland on the 14th of April. Auckland Police saw four men driving the distinctive wagon on the night of the 14th of April in Auckland. They ‘QVR’d it’. This was police shorthand for ‘query vehicle registration’. The QVR came back as “no vehicle of interest”. The wagon wasn’t reported stolen, so the officers didn’t think much more of it at the time. 

On Wednesday the 31st of May. A second search of the trail was commencing. Search and Rescue coordinator John Cassidy briefed the more than eighty searchers; warning them that the trek had many hazards including old abandoned mineshafts from the days of the gold rush in the 1870s. The exhaustive search turned up nothing once more. Although, a clue was found that day. Not as a result of the search but by a statement from John Cassidy to John Hughes. The statement was in regards to something he saw on the 8th of April, 1989. He was tramping with a friend that day, Mel Knauf and were nine hours into their hike at 3.12pm, when they came across a man and woman in the bush. “We arrived at the Pines area of Crosbie’s Clearing at 15.12 hours and we came across a couple whom we stopped and spoke to for 13 minutes, according to my diary we started walking at 15.25 hours. The couple had a tent and they indicated that they intended spending the night there. The guy actually pitched the tent while we were there talking to them. They said they had just walked in from the Tararu Creek Road. The guy appeared to be familiar with the general area from the way he was talking, because we explained where we had come from and he seemed to understand. They indicated that they were from the Auckland area. The guy was in his early 30s, part Maori, about 5’11, strong build, outdoor type, black hair, clean shaven although he may have had a moustache. He was wearing boots of some kind, denim shorts and I think a dark top. The girl that was with him was in her mid to late 20s, European, she had light blonde hair straight to the collar. She was seated on a piece of log or something when we arrived and she did not stand up or in fact say anything while we were there. She had a fair complexion and well-groomed appearance to the extent that she looked out of place in the bush setting. She was wearing a green shade of cape draped over her shoulders and it covered most of her. Light rain started falling while we were there. The tent which the guy was pitching was a bright blue hiker’s tent with sewn-in floor and blue matching fly sheet. He had obviously had experience of pitching this tent before. I think from the conversation we had, the couple intended to return to Tararu Creek Road, the same way they had come up, because I presume they would have left their car there. The couple both had packs, but I can’t recall just what they looked like. We got the impression that the couple were going to stay over one night and then return to Tararu Creek Road.”

Police soon issued a public statement urging this couple to come forward. Many more residents came forward with possible sightings including Graham Manning, the store owner of the local Four Square “They asked me where the Tararu Creek was and how to get there. I told them they should be going into the Kauaeranga Valley. They said it would be easier to get a ride in from there, than going the other way”. This implied the Swedes may have been hitched their way back to Tararu Creek Road. Opening more possible scenarios of what happened to the young couple.

On 2 June, 1989. Sixteen year old student, Jason Donald approached police with some information. In mid March, Donald was walking near Crosbie’s Clearing when he stumbled upon an abandoned tent. “I saw a blue tent, it would have been a three to four man one”. When Donald approached he found a note, the note read “I’m tired of waiting for you… So I have gone for a walk and will see you tonight or tomorrow. If anybody finds this tent, do not vandal it as it’s all I’ve got. Pat Kelly. ” Police had a person of interest, ‘Pat Kelly’.


Late June, 1989. Hughes finally got a big break in the case. Peter Svensson was a Swedish journalist covering the missing Swedes in New Zealand. Svensson was contacted by a reader, Hakan Bokull. Bokull claimed to have information on the case. Svensson immediately put Bokull in contact with the police. Bokull stated that he was in Thames with his two friends on the 9th of April. He was staying at the Sunkist Lodge, there he met a man who offered to give him a tour of the Coromandel region. In return, Bokull would pay for petrol and his room for the night. They both agreed that was fair. ‘Pat’, is what this mystery man called himself. Bokull described ‘Pat’ as “I’d say he was about 30 or 35, about my height, that is 180cm, perhaps a little shorter. Dark brown [hair], almost black, a bit straggly but not untidy, thick hair, big bushy moustache curving down over the corners of his mouth… Mentally, he didn’t seem temperamental or depressed or exceedingly happy or anything like that. Quite normal, I would say… I found him quite nice as we travelled around… I don’t remember the name of the bay, but he explained it to us because it was very beautiful.” And they were travelling around in a familiar sounding vehicle “a white Subaru, four wheel drive.. And with kangaroo bars in front… there was no luggage… In the boot was a bucket with a fishing line in it and a telescopic rod, casting rod….”. 

With this new information, Hughes and the NZ police checked out the Sunkist Lodge. Upon viewing the guest schedule for the 9th of April; they found a now familiar name ‘Pat Kelly’. A phone number was listed with the check in. Police found that the number went through to a property in Mt Roskill, Auckland. A new occupant had just moved in recently. When police spoke to the landlord about the previous occupants. A name arose that would deem fruitful for the investigation;David Tamihere’. He wasn’t difficult to locate either, he was in prison.


David Tamihere was born in 1954. One of twelve children, his family had ancestral Maori land on the Coromandel Peninsula. After having trouble at school, he left to work in the construction and steel industries. Aged nineteen, in 1972. Tamihere killed 23 year old stripper Mary Barcham by hitting her with an air rifle butt, although according to Tamihere; accidentally. “I thought she had set me up with her minder, I went and grabbed the rifle and swung around to get to the door but the gun clipped her in the head and I shot through. That was accidental, rather than deliberate.” He spent two years in prison for the manslaughter. Upon being released from prison, Tamihere continued to work in the steel industry. In 1981, Tamihere met his de facto wife Kristine, they had two sons together. 

In 1985, Tamihere invaded a 62 year old woman’s home in Avondale, Auckland. Here, he tied her up and raped her. Tamihere spoke about the Avondale rape later to journalist Carolyne Meng-Yee “[It] was the worst crime I have ever committed. I spent three years not being sober. It was a bad crime and she didn’t deserve it. It is something I am not proud of”. 

In 1986, David broke into a 47 year old Auckland woman’s house once more. In a six hour ordeal, Tamihere raped the woman, tied her up and threatened to kill her. 

David confessed to the 1986 home invasion and rape. While awaiting sentencing on bail, deciding ‘doing the lag’ was something he couldn’t bare, he skipped town. Tamihere fled into the Coromandel bush. He rebranded as ‘Pat Kelly’. There, he lived for three years until good police work brought him down. On May 24, 1989, the same day the Swedes were reported missing. ‘Pat’ was spotted wandering the streets of Auckland by an observant police officer, he was recognised by the officer as David Tamihere, a bail jumper and he was promptly arrested.

Two detectives visited Kristine Tamihere at her Avondale property. Kristine asked what this was all about. The detectives replied “routine inquiries”. As Detective Brown said this, something caught his eye “a green jacket sitting on a chair… I immediately recognised this jacket as being the same as belonging to the Swedish couple”. When Brown asked about the jacket, Kristine replied that David had recently brought it home and had given it to one of their sons. In further questioning about David Tamihere, Kristine described him as affectionate when he wasn’t drinking. As Detective Brown wrote in his report “I questioned Kristine in relation to why she had stayed with David for this many years, and she indicated that he was a very kind person when he was sober… She outlined that he was a totally different person when he had been drinking, and she had learned to stay well clear of him when he was drinking. She indicated that she had no problems with him sexually and he had never forced himself on her.” 

Armed with their first suspect and an abundance of unanswered questions, Hughes and three of his fellow officers paid Tamihere a visit at his Mt Eden prison cell. Police politely offered David a smoke. David declined and rolled his own. Now with the pleasantries over, police got to work.

POLICE: So, before we picked you up in May in Auckland, where had you been staying?TAMIHERE: Around Waihi, Coromandel. I walked all through the bush and around there.
POLICE: What, on your own?
TAMIHERE: Yeah. [I was] at the backpacker’s lodge for a couple of days.
POLICE: When was the last time [you were at Crosbie’s Clearing]?
TAMIHERE: In April sometime.
POLICE: Did you have anyone with you?
TAMIHERE: No. [I had a] blue, two man tent… an Igloo [with a silver fly]”.
POLICE: Bought them or pinched them?
TAMIHERE: Pinched them, when I did the runner.
POLICE: Do you ever remember leaving a note?
TAMIHERE: Yeah, to say I was coming back.
POLICE: Did you put your name on it?
TAMIHERE: Yeah, Pat Kelly.
POLICE: Did you break into a white Subaru in Thames?
POLICE: Did you give your son a wet weather jacket?
TAMIHERE: Yeah. It was in a cardboard box.
POLICE: Just the jacket?
TAMIHERE: Yeah, there was some food as well. I think there was little binoculars… little ones in a zip bag… green.
POLICE: Where are they?
POLICE: Is that all you found?
POLICE: Quite sure?
TAMIHERE: Oh, yeah. There were two packs as well.
POLICE: Where?
TAMIHERE: By the cardboard box, in the box.
POLICE: What did you do with them?
TAMIHERE: Sold them… [pawn shop].

After a short break for lunch. The interrogation resumed. David returned with a confession. 

TAMIHERE: The car, I stole the car.
POLICE: Which car?
TAMIHERE: The Subaru.
POLICE: Where from?
TAMIHERE: Tararu Creek Road.

David Tamihere continued. He recounted his actions leading up to taking possession of the vehicle. Tamihere claimed to be tramping on April 10, 1989. He intended to hike up to Crosbie’s Clearing but when he reached the beginning of the track. He found a white Subaru wagon packed with camping gear and a camera. David felt the exhaust pipe, it was warm, not hot. They must’ve left a while ago, he thought. He used some nearby No. 8 wire and popped the door toggle open with ease . When he ransacked the wagon he found a set of keys in the glovebox. With his new wheels, David drove to the Sunkist backpackers’ lodge. There, he checked in as ‘Pat Kelly’, his longtime pseudonym. At Sunkist lodge he overheard three fellow guests, a Swedish man and the two women, Swiss and Candian, complaining about the unavailability of a car tour of the Coromandel. Tamihere offered a road trip of the peninsula if they paid for gas and his $12 room for the night. The next day, the foursome took a tiki tour of the sights around the Coromandel. After overhearing that the Swiss woman was in need of a lift to Auckland. David offered her a ride, as he was heading that way anyway. Tamihere dropped her off at a backpackers near the Auckland hospital. Then he drove to the Auckland Railway Station. Leaving the car unlocked, he returned the keys to the glovebox. He abandoned the car, leaving with the Swedes two backpacks, as well as their binoculars, clothing and Hoglin’s telescopic fishing rod. Tamihere walked to Karangahape Road, colloquially known as K’ road. There, he pawned the gear and made 100 bucks for his efforts. This was David Tamihere’s story. The police were not buying it.

POLICE: Well Dave, you must have big balls. A guy that has been on the run for 2 to 3 years steals a car, then drives it around the area for another day or so. How do you know you wouldn’t have got caught? The owners might have come straight out after you took it and reported it stolen.
TAMIHERE: I had the ownership papers, I’ve done it before. I was in a stolen car once which had ownership papers. When I got stopped by [the cops] I showed them and just said I had rung and told the Police I had found it. He believed me and I got away with it.”
POLICE: Well Dave, I’m telling you the reason you knew the car wasn’t going to be reported stolen is that you came across these people and you have done them in.
TAMIHERE: No way! I have got nothing to do with that. If you want to charge me, charge me.
POLICE: Yeah, but Dave, you knew the car wasn’t going to be reported stolen, didn’t you?
TAMIHERE: Look, I stole the car, I have never seen them or done anything to them. I don’t know anything more about it… I stole the car and that’s all.

David Tamihere was charged with unlawfully taking the Swedish couple’s vehicle and theft of the contents. On the 12th of July, Tamihere made a brief appearance in court and NZ got their first look at the ‘suspect’. He was to reappear in court a couple of weeks later.

John Hughes and the police then went on the hunt for fresh evidence. They returned to search and rescue coordinator John Cassidy, the man who had mentioned seeing a ‘part Maori’ man with a blonde ‘European’ woman up Crosbie’s Clearing on the 8th of April. He was asked by Hughes to come to Tamihere’s court appearance and see if anyone looked familiar. Since seeing David Tamihere, Cassidy wanted to update his statement “Over the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of July 1989, I was asked by Inspector John Hughes to go to the Thames District Court at about 10am on Wednesday 26 July, Detective Inspector Hughes had asked me to view the people there and see if I could identify the person I had seen at Crosbie’s Clearing I was aware that David Tamihere was appearing at the Court in relation to the Swedish inquiry… Having seen Tamihere I am now positive that he is the male person I met at Crosbie’s Clearing on the afternoon of the 8th of April last”. Mel Knauf, who was accompanying Cassidy that day also changed their statement “At the Thames Court I observed a person who I know now as David Tamihere. I saw this person on three occasions and was able to draw a conclusion that David Tamihere was the same person who both myself and John Cassidy had spoken with at Crosbie’s Settlement area on April 8… After seeing the person I am 90% sure he was the man at Crosbie’s.” 

Neither man would confirm whether the woman they saw was Heidi. Knauf also stated “I do not recall him having a moustache”. Interesting of note, in John Cassidy’s first statement to the police about the sighting. He described the man he saw in his “early 30s, part Maori, about 5’11, strong build, outdoor type, black hair, clean shaven, although he may have had a moustache”. These all could be used to describe Tamihere, however the description of ‘clean shaven, although he may have had a moustache’ is curious; curious because Tamihere was reported to have a moustache at the time. A huge bushy ‘horseshoe’ style moustache. We know this because all three of the tourists David gave a tour of the Coromandel described one two days later. Swedish tourist, Hakan Bokull described Tamihere’s facial hair as “[a] big bushy moustache curving down over the corners of his mouth”. The candian tourist described it as “a big moustache towards the corners of his mouth”, the Swiss tourist stated the same. Some might say his ‘gringo’ style moustache was his predominant feature. 

With all that being said, critics of eyewitness testimony point out that evidence shows that faulty eyewitness testimony is notoriously flimsy evidence. Noba, a prominent non-profit organization within the world of psychology explains some of the pitfalls of unreliable memories and how they can change overtime “Eyewitness testimony is very powerful and convincing to jurors, even though it is not particularly reliable. Identification errors occur, and these errors can lead to people being falsely accused and even convicted. Likewise, eyewitness memory can be corrupted by leading questions, misinterpretations of events, conversations with co-witnesses, and their own expectations for what should have happened. People can even come to remember whole events that never occurred”. 


David Tamihere was charged with double murder. In the interim, more searches of the Crosbie’s Clearing area were conducted in the hopes of finding any evidence of the Swedes. Nothing was found. Until, on July 29th 1989, Graeme Pearce, a search and rescue volunteer went up to Crosbie’s Clearing to search on his own. About three metres off the main track Pearce found a blue jacket. A blue jacket that was later confirmed to be Heidi’s. Pearce in his statement said “…it was folded into a square, about 12 inches, it wasn’t crumpled or anything, it was as you would find something folded in someone’s pack or similar.”  When the area was searched further, a wallet was found, assumed to be Heidi’s. No blood was found on either, only mud and mould.

In December 1989, Randall Cornish was exploring a barn up near the Tararu Creek Road track. There, he found a nylon tent “In the rear room, in front of a pile of old sofas and chairs, I found a nylon tent… and took it outside and unrolled it and saw Tysklind Sweden written on it”. Interesting of note, police had searched this barn earlier in June of 1989 but nothing was found. If the tent was placed here after that date, David Tamihere was already in prison by that time. When the tent was examined closer a small bloodstain was found on the roof, the amount of blood was consistent with a thumb cut. More distressing was the zig zag rip in the main tent opening flap caused by a knife. This raised a terrifying possibility that the Swedes were attacked by someone brandishing a knife, while they slept. Although, no blood was found on the floor of the tent, implying that if this was the case, they were not cut or stabbed inside the tent.


The trial commenced in October of 1990. The crown presented their evidence. One, Tamihere’s link to the Swedes belongings, including their car and his ‘blatant’ use of the vehicle. Two, John Cassidy and Mel Knauf’s sighting of David Tamihere with a woman, a ‘blonde’, ‘European’ woman the crown was claiming to be Heidi Paakkonen. Three, the crown’s smoking gun, three secret witnesses. Secret witness A, B and C. These secret witnesses were Tamihere’s fellow prisoners that claim he confessed to them in prison to the murders of Urban and Heidi. Secret Witness A took the stand, he claimed David confessed to the double murder when they were in adjacent cells in Mt Eden, less than 24 hours after being charged with theft of the Swedes wagon. As an additional warning for those sensitive, these secret witness testimonies are quite graphic. “Dave said… he met them on the Saturday up in the bush. He said they met on the track. After exchanging hellos he said they were very friendly, that’s when they agreed to let Dave and his mates act as their guides. That’s when they told Dave about their car being parked down the road. I said to him ‘when did they… attack them and rape them?’, he said that was Saturday afternoon, up in the bush. I asked him how he rooted the girl with her boyfriend there. He said well, the boyfriend was tied up, his mates had him and he smashed the girl in the stomach, she fell on her arse. She was really scared. He dragged her trousers off… I said how about the boyfriend? He said he belted the boyfriend on the side of the neck first before he hit the girl, and when the boyfriend fell down that’s when his mates took over… I asked Dave if she was a good root, he said, oh yes, she was. I said to him if she is such a good root, why did you root the bloke? Dave says, ‘I’m a slut, I’ll fuck anything’, and he explained to me that when he got off the girl one of his mates took over, started rooting the girl and one of his mates was rooting the boyfriend, so Dave decided he wants to try the boyfriend too.”

When Secret Witness A was asked if ‘Dave’ had explained why he then killed them. He replied that he feared the Swedes would identify him from the mug-shots, but additionally “he wouldn’t be able to stand the shame of being charged with fucking a bloke”. 

Secret Witness B claimed that while smoking a marijuana cigarette outside the prison chapel with Tamihere, he boasted that the police would never find the bodies because “I cut the fuckers up”. 

Secret Witness C was the most descriptive. “He told me about the attacks that he made on both the girl, Heidi, and the man. As far as the man is concerned, he said that he had tied him up while he had attacked the girl, but he also told me that he had ‘Donald Ducked’ the man. That is a prison slang for a sexual assault. I didn’t really believe him when he told me that, but I do know that he is an animal. He told me that he killed the man by smashing his head in with a piece of wood. When he was talking about the attack on the girl, Heidi, he said that he had raped her several times… he said that she was terrified… The first time he raped her was in the bush and that the man had been tied up when this happened. He told me that he had pinched a tent from a farmer’s shed and had kept it for several days. He said that the other attacks on Heidi had taken place in the tent and that he had killed her by strangling her in that tent. He told me that he had then put the tent back in the shed. He didn’t tell me exactly where the attacks took place, but that it was in the search area. He said that they had almost been sprung by a couple who had come across them. He didn’t say what they were doing when this couple came across them, except that the girl was sitting down. He didn’t say what the couple were, I just thought he was talking about a man and a woman. At the time this couple came across them he said Heidi was too terrified to say anything because the man was tied up to a tree nearby. When he talked to me about disposing of the bodies he told me that he had got rid of the two bodies at different times. The man first and Heidi a day or two later. He told me that he had kept Heidi for a day or two after he killed the man. He told me that he had stolen an aluminium boat with a motor from a motor camp opposite the pub at Tapu. He said he had kept the boat for several days and used it to dispose of both of the bodies”.

Secret Witness C’s testimony ticked a lot of boxes in support of the crown’s case against Tamihere. Most notably, it seemed to support Cassidy and Knauf’s testimony of seeing David Tamihere in Crosbie’s Clearing on the 8th of April. This testimony was convincing and emotional for the jury. 

The trial took three months. Before, the jury could retire to consider a verdict. Justice Tompkins relayed to the jury “There is no direct evidence to prove that the accused killed the Swedish couple. The crown is asking you to infer that he did, from facts that the Crown claims have been properly proved, and thus the Crown is relying on what is called ‘circumstantial evidence’… It is like a rope made up of a number of strands. One strand may not be sufficient to sustain a weight. But sufficient strands working together may do so. So it is with the weight of evidence. There may be a combination of circumstances, no one of which would raise a reasonable conviction, but the whole taken together may create a strong conclusion of guilt”.

Two days later the jury reappeared. They found David Tamihere guilty of the double murder of Heidi Paakkonen and Urban Hoglin. Tamihere was sentenced to life imprisonment with a non-parole period of ten years. David Tamihere still professed his innocence.


Ten months past. On October the 10th, 1991. Human skeletal remains were found near Whangamata by two local pig hunters. Pathologists assembled the next day. When the area below the pelvis was examined, they uncovered a wedding band. When cleaned, the detectives saw that it was engraved. The engraving read ‘Heidi 2.9.86’. (Heidi. 2nd of September, 1986)



Ian Wishart, ‘Missing Pieces: The Swedish Tourists Murders’, 2012 (Primary Resource)

NZ Herald, Obituary: John Hughes
Noba Project, Eyewitness Testimony and Memory Biases –
Department of Conservation, Crosbie’s Hut  –

NZ on Screen, Relative Guilt

One thought on “Case 2: Urban Hoglin and Heidi Paakkonen (INVESTIGATION)

  1. Pingback: Avsnitt 70. Backpackermorden på Nya Zeeland – Olösta Fall

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s